For every INR 100 / $ 1.5, a tree will be planted and nurtured by a farmer.
Support Project GreenHands - India’s largest grassroots ecological initiative.
0% raised of Rs.50000 goal
Living in cities, you may not have the time and space to grow trees. If you are a greenie at heart, you can plant trees online and support our agro-forestry initiative. For every contribution made, you will receive a tree certificate with a unique tree tracking code.
Project GreenHands will.
• let you know the exact location of where your trees are planted (GPS coordinates).
• give you the name of the farmer who is growing your trees.
• follow-up with the farmer for 2 years until the trees become self -sustainable
All it takes is INR 100 & $ 1.5 per tree. Every Tree Counts!!!
• PGH is the recipient of India’s highest environmental award – Indira Gandhi Pariyavaran Puraskar.
• PGH has been awarded Tamil Nadu Government’s State Environmental Award
• PGH created a Guinness record for having planted maximum number of saplings (852,587 saplings)in 6,284 location across 27 districts with people participation
• Annually, 3.5 million saplings of 60 different varieties are grown in 35 nurseries and planted by people thus increasing green cover.
• To date, PGH has involved more than 2 million volunteers and enabled planting of 33 million saplings since its inception in 2004
No Backers yet